Who We Are
Hydrowash Maintenance Systems deliver a range of bin cleaning services as well as bin chute
cleaning, maintenance and servicing to ensure compliance with fire safety regulations.
How We Collect Your Data
We do not collect personal information from you unless you give it to us. By using our website,
you consent to the collection and use of this information.
We collect data from you in a variety of ways. You may provide information directly to us, for
example by completing a form or making a request for a service provision or we may obtain
information from you, for example during a telephone conversation or location visit.
How We Use Your Data
We use information about you to plan and undertake the delivery of services and issue you with
invoices etc. relating to services provided. We use your data in line with the UK and EU Rules
on Data Protection.
Some examples of how we use your data are provided below; please note this is not an
- To deal with enquiries you make relating to our services or your account with us
- To ensure that we meet your specific requirements
- To enable you to use your customer login within the website
We may use photographs of your property in our internal records (for example in our RAM
documentation for Health & Safety purposes) or electronically, with your permission (for
example on our website or Facebook page).
How We Protect Your Data
Data security is very important to us. We will ensure that:
- We take reasonable technical and organizational steps to keep your data safe and
secure at all times.
- Handle your information responsibly and respect your confidentially
- Only collect and process data where it is necessary for us to do so
- Securely delete / destroy data when it is no longer required
- Be open with you about how we use your data and who we may share it with.
- Respect your privacy rights
You are responsible for keeping your user details and password confidential.
In all cases, we will take adequate steps to ensure the security and protection of your personal
How We Share Your Data
There may be occasions where we share your data. This may happen when:
- A third party provides a service on our behalf (for example specialist repair works). The
third party will be obliged to use your personal information in accordance with this privacy
- Where there is a legal requirement to do so (for example to prevent and detect crime, in
line with the Data Protection Act exemption).
We will not sell trade or rent in any form your information to a third party.
If we need to update this Privacy Statement it will be posted here.
IIf you have questions about this Privacy Statement or require further information then please do
this via the Contact page of this website.